Happy Anniversary Trav!!
Yesterday, July 21st was mine and Trav's 8th Wedding Anniversary. We had a wonderful day. After Travis got off work we went into town and dropped Trenton off and Nana and Papa's while we (and Shelby) went to dinner. I don't feel comfortable leaving Shelby with anyone yet. She is such a momma's girl and freaks out if I'm not close and I would hate to ask someone to babysit and she cries the entire time. But we had a good time at dinner though. We sat next to two older couples who happen to be celebrating their Anniversary as well. They were a bit snooty though. Shelby would fuss a little and then Travis would get these glares from this table behind me. Its a good thing we were done with dinner because if it kept up I was gonna have to speak my mind to them, that it is our Anniversary as well and we deserve a nice dinner out regardless if it is with our baby or not. Needless to say it did not get to that point.
Any ways, Trav I hope you had a wonderful day and Happy Anniversary. I look back and think where we were 8 years ago and our marriage has grown so much. Sure we are not as young and carefree as we were then, but now we have two beautiful children and a temple sealing coming in the winter. I love you so much. You are such a wonderful husband and father. You are patient and compassionate and I love that about you.
Congratulations - on both anniversary and temple sealing, that is so cool. What temple will you me sealed in? You should come home or somewhere close and then we can all come with you.
ReplyDeleteMake sure and update us when you will be coming home again.
Yeah on the temple. When is it call me so i can put it on our calendar! I am glad you are bloggin again. Happy Belated Anniv. I have taken josie and jake many times. We just got our first celebration after 10 years by ourselves.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 8 years. You must tell me when this winter. I want to be there
ReplyDelete