Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hide n Seek



So I have been cleaning and organizing Trenton's room, because the toys were taking over, and I had Shelby in there with me and I looked on the other side of the bed and couldn't see her, well this is where I found her. She failed to mention she wanted to play Hide n Seek. Any ways, now that I have Trenton's room done. Time to work on the rest of the house. I don't think Shelby is adjusting well with only the two of us home now. I can't get out of her site or out of her arms without her screaming bloody murder. So its been hard to get things done around the house the past two weeks. Besides the fact that I just finished "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer, and anyone who has read her other Twilight Saga books know that things around the house will just have to wait until your done reading about Edward. Thanks to my friend Brigette I didn't have to go out and buy the book, YET. I was going to wait and read it when I bought it but I didn't what anyone spoiling the ending for me, so last Thursday I was at her house and she had all the books sitting there and I couldn't say no to her offer to borrow the book. Thanks again. Stephenie Meyer is such a great author, I couldn't believe how addicting these books were. Thanks Heidi for suggesting them to me. Any ways, Trenton had his first soccer practice on Tuesday and will have his first game on Saturday, not sure what time yet, for those locally. He is excited to play and so am I, he has so much energy he needs to exert that energy somewhere. Tuesday he fell asleep on the couch that evening. Not very often that happens. I'll get some pics on Saturday so you can see him. Shelby is not officially crawling on her knees yet, but she is scooting on her belly. As you can see by the picture she is pulling herself up on the couch and other things. I don't think she is understanding once you get up there you have to still hold on. Though she is learning, she is sidestepping once she is up there. As Tigger would say, "Ta Ta for now!"

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I know how addicting these books are! I can't wait till Stephanie releases number 5. Baby's are fun! She is growing up so fast!Cute! Let me know when the games are! we can come and support! take care See you sometime next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilarie! I am so glad you found me! I am just getting into this blogging stuff after much nagging from some friends. Your kids are absolutely adorable! They look like they are a lot of fun. I would love to hear all about you guys, where you live, what you do, and how are your mom and dad? I always loved your mom. Fill me in and we will catch up! vachern@aol.com

    ReplyDelete