Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Working as a Desk Clerk at hotel in West Yellowstone.
2. Probably getting snowed on at this point
3. One month away from meeting my husband

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Its Sunday, don't have a to-do list
2. Tomorrow, clean rooms
3. Finish Box Top Stuff
4. Laundry
5. Prepare for Family Home Evening

5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Jello
3. Gum
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Chomping on ice

5 Jobs I've had...
1. Collector
2. Desk Clerk
3. Gift Wrapper
4. Carhop
5. Cook

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Pay off our house, and sell it
2. Buy a new house in Saratoga Springs, Utah
3. Buy new furniture for every room.
4. Buy us new vehicles, the ones we want
5. Get debt free

5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Shelby pulls the cutest face when she is mad.
2. Travis and Trenton riding in the Nascar Stimulator at Scheels.
3. Being released from Primary Presidency, then getting called as Primary Teacher and new this week, Activity Days Leader.
4. There's more, I just can't think of them.

People I tag, to answer these same questions....
Who ever wants to.

2 comments:

  1. Hillarie,
    i'm glad to see you have a blog too, this is a great way to keep up on everyone!! I loved looking at the pics of you fam. Very cute!! I ask about you once in a while when I see your mom at the DI. Looks like you all have a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do you change callings so fast? It sounds like your staying in Primary! Its so good to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete