Okay...I guess I will be doing seperate posts for my pictures, Picasa is not cooperating with me. Any ways we have not been up to a whole lot around here. Here are a few pictures.
Shelby loved playing in her car seat box from her birthday.
On New Years Day I wanted to go for a ride in the jeep, so we drove into town and went over to Kings Canyon and took a small hike up to the waterfall. Travis actually took the pictures of this, because it was too hairy for the kids to go up farther, with the snow and all.
Wow....look at that waterfall....its a monster! Well its pretty for only being 30 minutes away from home any ways.
Look at that crusty on Trenton's face! He was upset he could not go up farther. We were not prepared clothing or shoe wise to go farther.
First Day of School
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment