Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Technical Error

Wow, after hours of redoing my blog, I think I am finally done. I have found when I switch my background, I loose some of my gadgets, in this case I really messed it up because I pushed a button I didn't mean to. Anyway, its not the way I really want it, but whatever. I think I have added everyone, yes I lost everyones blog addresses, that was quite a chore finding them all, but got er done. If I have left anyone out please let me know. It's extremely late and I can't think of everyone I had on there. Will get some more pics of the kids on here. Good Night!!

3 comments:

  1. We all have been there! I made a folder in my fav with all of my buds (just for htis very reasons)! Maybe do this??? I sure do love seeing your kids and what you are up to these days! Your the Bomb baby! Hee Hee Hee! Love ya tons Girl! We need to go to the Movie sooner than later! And take a cold walk(well maybe not that! Call Me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - hows it going? Your new blog update looks fabulous. I love the picture of trenton and shelby at the top of the page - it is perfect -

    Hope life is treating you great.

    Love ya misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when that happens! You can peek in on our family any time! In fact, I think I will just add you to my list if that is okay! GREAT to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete