Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stuff

So my camera is having some difficulties charging on the charger, so unfortunately I haven't been able to take any pictures lately. I will bring you up to speed as to what we have been up to. Trenton lost his other top tooth this week, the dentist will be happy when we go next month. Now he won't have to force them out. Hopefully Trenton is going to grow out of this grinding his teeth at night stage, otherwise we will need to get him a night gaurd. Shelby is becoming more sassy everyday. She is learning to crawl up on the chairs at the table and tonight she even got up on the table while I was cooking dinner. She is such a stinker!! She knows when she is doing something wrong and to do it discreetly, its funny how they learn that so fast.
We have been enjoying the nice days we have had lately, taking the kids out for walks and a bike ride. Well its late and I need to go. I've gotta get the camera working this week cuz its Trenton's bday on Thursday. So I probably won't post until this weekend. Happy Spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment