Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Possibly going private!!

Hello All, so I have been contimplating for quite some time, to go private with my blog. I know this may make it difficult for some of you that don't have blogger accounts, however it is extremely easy to set up. I have not made an official decision yet, but I would like to know what some of you think. For those of you that I am mostly referring to, you may email me, otherwise please leave a comment for me. I don't want to keep any of you from viewing my blog, as long as I know who you are, so please leave me your comment in case I decide to do this. I'm beginning to feel like my life is no longer private, I am a person who likes to keep things within my family, so to have my blog just out there for anyone to view has began to creep me out, along with some personal issues and family requests. So please don't hesitate to comment.

7 comments:

  1. If you decide to go private make sure to invite us. bmshawfam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I know what you mean!luv ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Don't forget me if you do go private! I love your blog!
    teajen79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit every once in a while! Trenton is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps Alex = Alex Duncan, the former Elder

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great debate for me too. Good luck! You have my email if you decide to go private so include me if you do!

    ReplyDelete